What we saw yesterday was a BISON ... not a buffalo. Here's the difference on a five-point scale:
- Have beards. I'm not much for facial hair -- but it looks good on Bison.
- Sharp, small horns -- all the better to gore you with, my dear.
- There are 300,000 or less in existence.
- Large hump. My humps, my humps ... my lovely Bison lumps. Check it out. (half of you have no idea what I'm going on about ... CLICK HERE)
- Thick fur ... everywhere ...
BUFFALO (of the water persuasion)
- Horns ... not sharp, but long. Bison have horn envy.
- About 150 million remain. Strength in numbers.
- No hump. No bump. No lump.
- Thin hair. Less sweat.
But here's the deal ... after our run in last night, I ate a delicious delicious bison ribeye. It was kind of retribution for that bastard scaring the daylights out of Mom.
Not really. I just like steak.